Spice up your avocado toast with guacamole taste!
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 of small onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 roma tomato, sliced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 piece of whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 egg, cooked your way
- 1/4 cup arugula
- Start by making guacamole-
- Slice the avocado in half, use the 1/2 without the pit, remove skin, and place in a bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d like. Keep the other half with the pit in an airtight container.
- Add the garlic, onion, diced tomatoes, salt and stir together.
- Slice a piece of whole grain seed bread about thumb width. We prefer homemade from our HTF chefs or a local bakery.
- Cook an egg on the stovetop as you prefer using a coated pan.
- Toast the slice of bread.
- Spread the guacamole mixture onto the bread, add sliced tomatoes, arugula, and top with your egg to hold it all together.